Book Tag!

So the absolutely stunning Leonuhhhh tagged me to do this little quiz so I will.

1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home? 

No I guess read anywhere and everywhere.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? 

I use a post it note or a piece of paper, I most read my kindle though so that just stays put.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or certain number of pages?

I can stop reading on whatever page. Totally depends on how tired I am.

4. Do you eat or drink when reading? 

I drink but I find it hard to eat I will have to stop to munch

6. One book at a time or several at once? 

I can read more them one but the one I'm enjoying the most I will finish first.  

7. Reading at home or everywhere? 

EVERYWHERE!

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? 

Silently in my head I have never been confident with reading aloud.

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages? 

I sometimes read the last page before starting I don't know why.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new? 

New

11. Do you write in your books? 

No...... Why would I?

12. What are you currently reading? 

Storm of Swords part 2 and Harbour which are both excellent.

I tag Becky but she's probably done it already


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosplay WIP

The House Of Night - Not really a review but what I think of it....

Overdone Cosplay