Summer Tag

So Leona Tag me in this so I thought I would have a go.

1. What’s your favourite thing about summer?
The smell after a summer rain...

2. Do you have a favourite summer drink?

If I still drank it would be Southern Comfort and Lemonade but I don't drink so its frappuccino all the benefits of a cold drink with a caffeine boost as the Vince Noir would say.

3. Is there a location you prefer to go to in the summer?
The garden mostly.

4. Favourite make up look for summer?
Just a little mascara.

5. Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses..

6. Sandals or Ballet Pumps?
Ballet pumps.

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for summer?

Down unless my hair is greasy

8. Deep smoky eyes or bold lips?
Eyes my lips a good enough on there own.

9. Favourite perfume for summer?
I don't know what its called but it by Benefit and it smells really flowery.

10. Last but not least, favourite music for the summer?

Same as Leona Pop punk and emo...

I tag Becky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosplay WIP

The House Of Night - Not really a review but what I think of it....

Penny Dreadful