I just wanted to share a bit more of my Cosplay work in progress. Daedric Armour is coming along nicely. I finished sanding. All the piece sanded ready for paint. Got as much a I could painted until I ran out of spray paint. The next thing I'm working in is the Cheshire Cat from Alice Madness Returns. I am using a different medium on this I am using Worbla . Worbla I just brilliant you heat it and it becomes pliable, then you mould it in to shape and it hardens this way. This is what I've done so far. Its very messy but I think I am doing well with it. Please let me know what you think of my WIP. Your friendly neighbourhood Bendy Benz.
Hi guys, I am trying to post at least once a week I'm all new at this blog stuff and seeing as I have not fully completed any cosplays yet I thought would share with you my current ideas and WIPs. First is my biggest project of all and I hope I can get it finished before Octobers MCM and that is my pepakura Dearic Armour. This has been a massive project and hopefully I will have it in time check my pepakura post to see my progress. Second is for an actual event Hyper Japan . Becky Bedbug and I are going Saturday next week I am going as Setsuna . This has been pretty easy just trying to master the Anime make up but I think I am getting there. Next is all of these from Alice: Madness Returns I have made starts on the Caterpillar and Mad Matter. I will do a full post on this once we have taken photos in an appropriate settings. Selene from the Underworld Lastly (well for the moment) M...
Hi Guys I'm back (in the voice of the creepy kid from Poltergeist) Lets see how long this will last... Right this post is on my Evie Frye which I finished a few days before MCM London. I cut it bit fine as I always do but she turned out great. This will be a cosplay I will wear again and again. So here is the reference art I started with... Now I know some of the colouring is wrong and parts I couldn't do due to video game logic but overall I am super happy with how it turned out. I started by making a pattern for the top, I had never done this be for so I looked through Youtube and found this really helpful video . I adapted it obviously as I wasn't making that type of corset (in the end I didn't make a corset at all more on that later). So I ducked taped my mannequin and drew a pattern on. One side I used for Evie the other side I used for Bombshell Flash, there will be a post about her soon enough. I cut the pieces out and transferred t...
Comments
Post a Comment