Hyper Japan

So yesterday Becky went to the Hyper Japan. I have to say I LOVED it.

I went in Cosplay of course my first event that I have (and not my last)

I went an Setsuna check out this post to see a picture of her.






































I was held at Earl Court and it was set out really well lots of space.


There was lots of amazing stalls. I really liked the Nintendo stand. Please excuse my terrible photos I was using my phone :).




















They were selling GameCube's for £30. I didn't buy one but I was tempted.






































They also had this amazing statue of Ganondorf it was nearly £300 if I had the money I would have bought it.





































Few more Nintendo based pictures.

Me and Link.






































Me, Becky, Mario and Luigi.



Pikachu






































Bought these really tasty drinks.






































Saw some robots











































































And an awesome Cosparade.



 





































I bought myself a few little things.






















And a new pair of PJs and a Zelda top but I forgot to photograph them.

I have decided to go again at the christmas market and I have decided to do the cosparade.

So see you there!!!!
























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The House Of Night - Not really a review but what I think of it....

Cosplay WIP

Overdone Cosplay