Pepakura

Yesterday I thought I would try Pepakura. Pepakura is the art of making models from paper.

I decided that I would try making a Daedric helmet. If this goes well I will have a great Halloween costume.

Pepakura starts with a design, I found mine with a small Google search. 

It looks like this once printed:



And basically you cut everything out, score and start gluing

Here is what happened.























I put all the pieces together and it ended up looking like this.


Next what you need to do is put fibre glass resin on it and paint it.

Just a shame its to small, I will have to make another...

I think I will start now....

Bye folks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosplay WIP

The House Of Night - Not really a review but what I think of it....

Penny Dreadful