Sunday, June 29, 2014

Harley Quinn


 Hi Everyone,

This is the first post with my shiny new layout so I hope it s good one. I recently (not so recently but oh well) I wanted to properly start making cosplays so I first tried to make a Mad Moxxie but that didn't work out so well. So I thought I would try my second favourite villain.  Harley Quinn.



I would to make a disclaimer I have not had any sewing lessons in my life and I did not use and patterns (mostly as I don't know how to use them).

It did take me a while (about 6 months) and 2 sewing machines but I finally finished everything yesterday.

It started by me measuring myself drawing some lines on some lines on the fabric, sewing and praying it would go O.K.

I don't have a lot of photos from the beginning as I thought that I would give up at the first hurdle.

So it started with the bottoms.


Then the top


 Then I put them together with some arms


I then had to put on an invisible zip I don't have any pictures of that but that is how I broke the first sewing machine.

Then I added some diamonds (after I got a new sewing machine)



Then I worked on the cowl.


Added some puffs and wire.

Ignore my dorky face. Then I painted some old shoes


Then I set up little photo shot with Becky Bedbug She took the photos I edited them.

Me getting ready.



 The actual shoot.












I hope you guys like my cosplay.

Any comments will be welcome.

Many thanks,

Bendy Benz.





2 comments:

  1. Harley is my FAVORITE. She MIGHT be part of the reason why my daughter's name is Quinn :D
    You did a great job. I much prefer her classic look to the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quinn is a lovely name (it is spelt correctly too :D) I'm not a fan of the new stuff it feel like its slutty for the sake of being slutty. Thanks for the comment come back for more cosplay things... xox

      Delete